Assam Public Service Commission has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of JE. Applicants must read the official notification carefully. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below.
Organization Name: Assam Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Assam Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 195
Job Location: Assam
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer
Eligibility Requirments for Assam Public Service Commission Jobs Vacancy 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the B.F.Sc/ D.F.Sc/ Diploma/ Degree in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board for APSC Jobs 2020.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Written Exam
- General/EWS Candidates: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Candidates: Rs.150/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website APSC at www.apsc.nic.in
- Applicants can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the APSC
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for APSC Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Online Application Opening Date||29.12.2020|
|2||Online Application Closing Date||29.01.2021|
APSC Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
- Application Link: Click Here to Download