BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of District Public Relation Officer. Applicants must read the official notification carefully. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below.
Organization Name: Bihar Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Bihar Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 31
Job Location: Bihar
Name of the Post :District Public Relation Officer
ELIGIBILITY REQUIRMENTS FOR BIHAR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION JOBS VACANCY 2021.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Degree in Journalism,Mass Communication or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Bihar Public Service Commission Jobs 2021.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,12,400/-
- Written Exam
- Merit List
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs.750/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD,Bihar Domicile Female Candidates: Rs.200/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website Bihar Public Service Commission at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the BPSC
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Key Dates for Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment:
|1||Online Application Opening Date||16.02.2021|
|2||Online Application Closing Date||12.03.2021|
Bihar Public Service Commission Jobs Notification Important Links