BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Culture Officer. Applicants must read the official notification carefully. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below.
Organization Name: Bihar Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Bihar Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 38
Job Location: Bihar
Name of the Post :District Art and Culture Officer
ELIGIBILITY REQUIRMENTS FOR BIHAR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION JOBS VACANCY 2021.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Degree, Master’s Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Bihar Public Service Commission Jobs 2021.
- Refer to Official Website
- Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,12,400/-
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD Candidates: Rs.150/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website Bihar Public Service Commission at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the BPSC
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Key Dates for Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment:
|1||Online Application Opening Date||03.02.2021|
|2||Online Application Closing Date||03.03.2021|
Bihar Public Service Commission Jobs Notification Important Link