Central Board of Secondary Education has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Accounts Officer/Senior Accounts Officer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
Organization Name: Central Board of Secondary Education
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 03
Job Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Accounts Officer/Senior Accounts Officer
Eligibility Requirments for the Central Board of Secondary Education Jobs Vacancy 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Graduate / Post Graduate, or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Central Board of Secondary Education Jobs 2020.
- Maximum Age: 63 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website CBSE at www.cbse.nic.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the CBSE
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Key Dates for Central Board of Secondary Education Recruitment:
|1||Online Application Opening Date||01.10.2020|
|2||Online Application Closing Date||30.10.2020|
CBSE Jobs Notification Important Links: