Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Assistant & Associate-I. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: CSIR – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Jharkhand
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Project Assistant
ELIGIBILITY REQUIRMENTS FOR CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF MINING AND FUEL RESEARCH JOBS VACANCY 2021.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the B.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board for CIMFR Jobs 2021.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs. 20,000/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website CIMFR at www.cimfr.nic.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Job notification from the official website to get aware of the recruitment schedule and venue.
- Applicants must reach the advertised venue (Walk-in Address, Date & time are Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Photocopies (if required)
- CSIR-CIMFR, Barwa Road Campus, Dhanbad, Jharkhand-826015
Key Dates for CIMFR Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||19.02.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||04.03.2021|
CIMFR Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here to Download