CSIR-Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology(IGIB) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Analyst, Technician. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: CSIR-Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (IGIB)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 07
Location: New Delhi
Post Name: Analyst, Technician
Official Website: www.igib.res.in
Applying Mode: Online
Details of Vacancies:
- Field Data Collector
- Lab Technician
- Doctoral Fellow
- Project Manager
- Project Assistant
- Data Analyst
- Applying candidates must have passed the Diploma, B.Sc, B.Tech, M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board for CSIR-IGIB Jobs 2020.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Pay Scale: Rs.18,000 – Rs. 70,000/-
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website CSIR-IGIB at www.igib.res.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Applicants should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the CSIR-Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 28.03.2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.04.2020(Extended)
- Official Notification & Application: Click Here to apply