Directorate General of Civil Aviation has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Flight Operation Inspector. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
Organization Name: Directorate General of Civil Aviation
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 26
Job Location: Delhi
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Dy Chief Flight Operation Inspector (Aeroplane)
- Sr Flight Operation Inspector (Aeroplane)
- Flight Operation Inspector (Aeroplane)
- Flight Operation Inspector (Helicopter)
Eligibility Requirments for Directorate General of Civil Aviation Jobs Vacancy 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th, Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized DGCA Jobs 2020.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 58 years
- Rs. 2,50,800/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of DGCA at www.dgca.nic.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste, and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- “Recruitment Cell, A Block, Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Opposite Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110003.”
Key Dates for DGCA Recruitment:
|1||Offline Application Opening Date||24.12.2020|
|2||Offline Application Closing Date||06.01.2021|
DGCA Jobs Notification Important Links: