Directorate of Governance Reforms & Public Grievances, Punjab has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Technical Assistant. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Directorate of Governance Reforms & Public Grievances, Punjab
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 322
Job Location: Punjab
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Senior System Manager (SSM)
- System Manager (SM)
- Assistant Manager (AM)
- Technical Assistant (TA)
Eligibility Requirments for Directorate of Governance Reforms & Public Grievances, Punjab Jobs Vacancy 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed B.E/B.Tech, or the equivalent from a recognized DGR Jobs 2020.
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Rs.35,000 – Rs.1,25,000/-
- Written Exam
- General Category candidates – Rs.1000/-
- Physically Disabled Category candidates – Rs.500/-
- SC/BC Category Candidates – Rs.250/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website DGR at www.dgrpg.punjab.gov.in
- Applicants can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the DGR
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Key Dates for DGR Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Online Application Opening Date||26.11.2020|
|2||Online Application Closing Date||15.12.2020|
DGR Jobs Notification Important Links: