DRDO – Gas Turbine Research Establishment has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Graduate/Technician/ITI Apprentice. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
Organization Name: DRDO – Gas Turbine Research Establishment
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 150
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Graduate Apprentice
- Technician Apprentice
- ITI Apprentice
Eligibility Requirments for DRDO – Gas Turbine Research Establishment Jobs Vacancy 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed Diploma, ITI, B.E/B.Tech, or the equivalent from a recognized Board for DRDO Jobs 2020.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Refer to Official Notification
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website DRDO at www.drdo.gov.in
- Applicants can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the DRDO
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference
Key Dates for DRDO Recruitment:
|1||Online Application Opening Date||05.01.2021|
|2||Online Application Closing Date||29.01.2021|
DRDO Jobs Notification Important Links: