Goa Public Service Commission has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Goa Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Goa Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 20
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant Archivist
- Social Welfare Officer
Official Website: www.gpsc.goa.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
ELIGIBILITY REQUIRMENTS FOR GPSC JOBS VACANCY 2021.
- Applying candidates must have passed the Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, D.M, in the relevant field or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Goa Public Service Commission Jobs 2020.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Written test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of GPSC at www.gpsc.goa.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the Goa Public Service Commission
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 14.06.2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25.06.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here