IGM (India Government Mint) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Engraver. Applicants must read the official notification carefully. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below.
Organization Name: India Government Mint
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 03
Job Location: Hyderabad
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Eligibility Requirments for India Government Mint Jobs Vacancy 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Any Degree / Master’s Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board for IGM Jobs 2020.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 200/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website India Government Mint at www.igmhyderabad.spmcil.com
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the IGM
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Key Dates for India Government Mint Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Online Application Opening Date||05.10.2020|
|2||Online Application Closing Date||31.10.2020|
India Government Mint Jobs Notification Important Links: