Indian Postal Circle has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Postman, Mailguard, MTS. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
Organization Name: Indian Postal Circle
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 1371
Job Location: Maharastra
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- MTS (Administrative Officer)
- MTS (Sub-Ordinate Office)
Eligibility Requirments for Indian Postal Circle Jobs Vacancy 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th, or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Indian Postal Circle Jobs 2020.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Postman / Mailguard – Rs. 21,700-69,100/-
- MTS – Rs. 18,000-56,900/-
- Merit List
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD Candidates: Nil
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website Postal Circle at www.indiapost.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the India Post
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Key Dates for Indian Postal Circle Recruitment:
|1||Online Application Opening Date||05.10.2020|
|2||Online Application Closing Date||10.11.2020|
Indian Postal Circle Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
- Extended Notification: Click Here to Download
- Online Application Form: Click Here to Download