Space Applications Centre (SAC ISRO) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Technician. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
Organization Name: Space Applications Centre (SAC ISRO)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 55
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Scientist / Engineer
- Technical Assistant
Eligibility Requirments for Space Applications Centre (SAC ISRO) Jobs Vacancy 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the 10th, B.E./B.Tech, M.E./ M.Tech, M.Sc or equivalent from a recognized Board for ISRO SAC Jobs 2020.
- Minimum Age:18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs.21,700 – Rs.2,08,700/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website ISRO SAC at www.sac.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the ISRO
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Key Dates for ISRO SAC Recruitment:
|1||Online Application Opening Date||14.03.2020|
|2||Online Application Closing Date||15.10.2020|
ISRO SAC Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
- Extended Notification: Click Here
- Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply