JKSSB (Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Steno & Officer. Applicants must read the official notification carefully. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below.
Organization Name: Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board
Employment Type: JK Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 503
Job Location: Jammu and Kashmir
Name of the Post :
- Junior Scale Stenographer
- Research Assistant
- Assistant Law Officer
- Junior Environmental Engineer
- Field Inspector
- Assistant Information Officer
ELIGIBILITY REQUIRMENTS FOR J&K SERVICES SELECTION BOARD JOBS VACANCY 2021.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Degree, LLB or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board Jobs 2021.
- Maximum Age: 48 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Written Test
- All Candidates: Rs. 350/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website JKSSB at www.jkssb.nic.in
- Applicants can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the JKSSB
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Key Dates for JKSSB Recruitment:
|1||Online Application Opening Date||04.06.2021|
|2||Online Application Closing Date||20.07.2021|
JKSSB Jobs Notification Important Links: