Kerala PSC (Kerala Public Service Commission) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer. Applicants must read the official notification carefully. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below.
Organization Name: Kerala Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Kerala Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 67
Job Location: Kerala
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Overseer Gr I/ Draftsman Gr I
Eligibility Requirments for Kerala Public Service Commission Jobs Vacancy 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Degree in Civil Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Kerala PSC Jobs 2020.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 26,500 – Rs. 83,000/-
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website Kerala Public Service Commission at www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date 04.11.2020.
Key Dates for Kerala Public Service Commission Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||05.11.2020|
|2||Application Closing Date||04.11.2020|
Kerala Public Service Commission Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Official Notification & Application Form PDF: Click Here to Download