Kerala Minerals and Metals LTD has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Technician. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Kerala Minerals and Metals LTD
Employment Type: Kerala Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 51
Job Location: Kollam, Kerala
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Junior Operator Trainee
- Junior Boiler cum Utility Operator Trainee
- Junior Technician Welder Trainee
- Junior Technician Fitter Trainee
- Junior Technician Machinist Trainee
Eligibility Requirments for Kerala Minerals and Metals LTD Jobs Vacancy 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Graduate, Diploma, ITI, or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Kerala Minerals and Metals LTD Jobs 2020.
- Maximum Age: 26 years
- Rs. 21,580 – Rs. 55,730/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website KMML at www.kmml.com
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
Key Dates for KMML Recruitment:
|1||Offline Application Opening Date||31.10.2020|
|2||Offline Application Closing Date||19.11.2020|
KMML Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Official Notification & Application: Click Here to Download