Kerala State Council for Science, Technology, and Environment has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Scientist C. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Kerala State Council for Science, Technology, and Environment
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 09
Job Location: Kerala
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Principal Scientist, Scientist C
Eligibility Requirments for Kerala State Council for Science, Technology, and Environment Jobs Vacancy 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed Degree (Relevant Disciplines), PG, Ph.D., or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Kerala State Council for Science, Technology, and Environment Jobs 2020.
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Rs.37,400 – Rs. 67,000/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website KSCSTE at www.kscste.kerala.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
Key Dates for KSCSTE Recruitment:
|1||Offline Application Opening Date||06.10.2020|
|2||Offline Application Closing Date||06.11.2020|
KSCSTE Jobs Notification Important Links: