Ministry of Environment Forests and Climate Change has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Officer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
Organization Name: Ministry of Environment Forests and Climate Change
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 18
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Assistant Instructor
- Sports Officer
- Upper Division Clerk
ELIGIBILITY REQUIRMENTS FOR MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT, FOREST JOBS VACANCY 2021.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the 12th, Diploma, Bachelor Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Ministry of Environment Forests and Climate Change Jobs 2021.
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Rs.25,500 – Rs. 1,42,400/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website MOEF at www.moef.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address.
- Directorate of Forest Education, P.O. – New Forest, Dehradun – 248 006 (Uttarakhand)
Key Dates for MOEF Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Closing Date||19.03.2021|
MOEF Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Official Notification & Application PDF: Click Here to Download