NCBS (National Centre for Biological Sciences) has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Clerk. Applicants must read the official notification carefully. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below.
Organization Name: National Centre for Biological Sciences
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 13
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Program Manager
- Executive Director
- Program Manager Digital Initiatives
- Digital Outreach
- Facility Assistant
ELIGIBILITY REQUIRMENTS FOR NATIONAL CENTRE FOR BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES JOBS VACANCY 2021:
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Graduate, Master Degree, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, Ph.D. or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Institute for Plasma Research Jobs 2021.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website National Centre for Biological Sciences at www.ncbs.res.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the NCBS
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Key Dates for National Centre for Biological Sciences Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Online Application Closing Date||15.06.2021|
Institute for National Centre for Biological Sciences Jobs Notification Important Links:
Official Notification & Online Application: Click Here to Apply