The National Council of Educational Research and Training has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Office Assistant. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
Organization Name: National Council of Educational Research and Training
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 25
Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Senior Technical Consultant
- Technical Consultant
- Data Science Specialist
- Data Analyst
- Mobile Apps Specialist
- Social Media Manager
- Graphic Designer
- Office Assistant
ELIGIBILITY REQUIRMENTS FOR NATIONAL COUNCIL OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH AND TRAINING JOBS VACANCY 2021.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board for National Council of Educational Research and Training Jobs Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 25000 – 60000/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website NCERT at www.ncert.nic.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address.
- Section Officer R-11,. Section NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi- 110016.
Key Dates for NCERT Recruitment:
|Application Submission Opening Dates||13.06.2021|
|Application Submission Close Dates||26.06.2021|
NCERT Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here