National Centre for Earth Science Studies has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Technician. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: National Centre for Earth Science Studies
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 51
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Name of the Post :
- Laboratory Assistant
- Project Assistant
- Technical Assistant
- Field Assistant
- Scientific Administrative Assistant
- Project Associate – I/II
- Senior/Principal Project Associate
- Project Scientist I/II/III
ELIGIBILITY REQUIRMENTS FOR NCESS JOBS VACANCY 2021.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Diploma/ Any Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc./ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for the NCESS Jobs 2021.
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Rs. 18000 – Rs. 78000/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website NCESS at www.ncess.gov.in
- Applicants can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the CDAC
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for NCESS Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Online Application Opening Date||07.06.2021|
|2||Online Application Closing Date||07.07.2021|
NCESS Jobs Notification Important Links: