CSIR – North East Institute of Science and Technology has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Associate, Field Worker. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
Organization Name: CSIR – North East Institute of Science and Technology
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 77
Job Location: Assam
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Sr Project Associate – 11 Posts
- Project Associate – II – 07 Posts
- Project Associate – I – 31 Posts
- Project Assistant – 24 Posts
- Field Worker – 04 Posts
Eligibility Requirments for North East Institute of Science & Technology Jobs Vacancy 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Tech, MBA, Ph.D. or the equivalent from a recognized North East Institute of Science & Technology Jobs 2020.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Sr Project Associate: Rs.42,000/-
- Project Associate – II: Rs.35,000/-
- Project Associate – I: Rs.31,000/-
- Project Assistant: Rs.20,000/-
- Field Worker: Rs.18,000/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of NEIST at www.rrljorhat.res.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- Conference Room, 1st Floor Administrative Bldg, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat, Assam.
Key Dates for NEIST Recruitment:
|Walk-in-Interview Date||08.01.2021 to 25.01.2021|
NEIST Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Official Notification & Application: Click Here to Download