National Investigation Agency has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Inspector, SI & ASI. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Organization Name: National Investigation Agency
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 89
Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Sub Inspector
- Assistant Sub Inspector
Eligibility Requirments for National Investigation Agency Jobs Vacancy 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for National Investigation Agency Jobs 2020.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of NIA at www.nia.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- SP (Adm), NIA HQ,
Opposite CGO Complex,
Key Dates for National Investigation Agency Recruitment:
|Offline Application Opening Date||08.10.2020|
|Offline Application Closing Date||08.11.2020|
National Investigation Agency Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Official Notification & Application: Click Here to Download