National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicate Disease has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Research Assistant. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below.
Organization Name: National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicate Disease
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 18
Job Location: Jodhpur
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Computer Programmer
- Research Assistant
- Multi-Tasking Worker
ELIGIBILITY REQUIRMENTS FOR NIIRNCD JOBS VACANCY 2021.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.E/ B.Tech, or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NIIRNCD Jobs 2021.
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 32,000/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website NIIRNCD at www.dmrcjodhpur.nic.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Job notification from the official website to get aware of the recruitment schedule and venue.
- Applicants must reach the advertised venue (Walk-in Address, Date & time are Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original documents and Photocopies (if required).
- NIIRNCD (DMRC), Jodhpur
Key Dates for NIIRNCD Recruitment:
|NO||WALK IN INTERVIEW||DATES|
|1||Walk-In Interview Date & Time||24.02.2021, 26.02.2021 & 09.03.2021|
NIIRNCD Jobs Notification Important Links: