CSIR – National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Technical Assistant. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
Organization Name: CSIR – National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 50
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Project Associate
- Senior Project Associate
- Project Assistant
- Technical Assistant
Eligibility Requirments for National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology Jobs Vacancy 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed Diploma/ Under Graduate, Post Graduate or equivalent from a recognized NIIST Jobs 2020.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
- Rs. 20,000 – 42,000/-
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology at www.niist.res.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the NIIST
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Key Dates for NIIST Recruitment:
|1||Online Application Opening Date||09.10.2020|
|2||Online Application Closing Date||19.10.2020|
NIIST Jobs Notification Important Links: