National Institute of Malaria Research has recently invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Project Officer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below.
Organization Name: National Institute of Malaria Research
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 12
Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Project Officer
- Research Assistant
- Senior Project Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Project Assistant
- Project Technician
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH JOBS VACANCY 2021.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the 12th, Any Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized NIMR Jobs 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Rs.15,800 – Rs. 32,000/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of NIMR at www.nimr.org.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Job notification from the official website to get aware of the recruitment schedule and venue.
- Applicants must reach the advertised venue (Walk-in Address, Date & time are Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Photocopies (if required)
- National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector- 8, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110077
Key Dates for NIMR Recruitment:
|Walk-in-interview Date||05.03.2021 to 10.03.2021|
NIMR Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download