Northern Railway has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Senior Resident. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Northern Railway
Employment Type: Railway Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 25
Job Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post:
- Senior Resident
Eligibility Requirments for Northern Railway Jobs Vacancy 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed PG Degree/ PG Diploma/ DM/ DNB or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Northern Railway Jobs 2020.
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Refer to official Notification.
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website Northern Railway at www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste, and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- Auditorium,1st Floor, Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi.
Key Dates for NBCC Recruitment:
|1||Walk-in Date||05.11.2020 & 06.11.2020|
NBCC Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Official Notification & Application PDF: Click Here to Download