Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Executive Trainees. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 200
Job Location: Mumbai
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Executive Trainees
ELIGIBILITY REQUIRMENTS FOR NUCLEAR POWER CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED JOBS VACANCY 2021.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the BE/B Tech, B Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Jobs 2021.
- Maximum Age: 41 Years
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website NPCL at www.bel-india.in
- Applicants can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the NPCIL
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Key Dates for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment:
|1||Online Application Opening Date||23.02.2021|
|2||Online Application Closing Date||09.02.2021|
NPCIL Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download