Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Technician. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 50
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
ELIGIBILITY REQUIRMENTS FOR NUCLEAR POWER CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED JOBS VACANCY 2021.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the 8th, 10th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Jobs 2021.
- Minimum Age: 14 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Rs. 7,700 – Rs. 8,855 /-
- written test
- Personal Interview
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website NPCIL at www.npcil.co.in
- Applicants can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the NPCIL
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Key Dates for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment:
|1||Online Application Opening Date||16.06.2021|
|2||Online Application Closing Date||07.07.2021|
NPCIL Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here