Panjab University has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow, Project Interns. Applicants must read the official notification carefully. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below.
Organization Name: Panjab University
Employment Type: Punjab Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 12
Job Location: Punjab
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01|
Eligibility Requirments for Panjab University Jobs Vacancy 2020:
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the B.E./ B.Tech./ MCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Panjab University Jobs 2020.
- As Per Panjab University Norms.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.35,000/- + HRA
- Application Developer: Rs.33,000/- (Fixed)
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website Panjab University at www.puchd.ac.in
- Applications with complete Curriculum Vitae containing Qualifications, Experience, Publications, Mailing Address, Email-ID, Phone Number with a brief write-up of current/future research interest supported by scanned self-attested copies of all relevant documents should reach the undersigned within 21 days of publication of this advertisement at Panjab University’s website.
- Junior Research Fellow: The submission of a soft copy of the application is also mandatory and has to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for Research Scholar under MeitY Project”.
- Application Developer: The submission of a soft copy of the application is also mandatory and has to be sent to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Application Developer under MeitY Project”.
- Project Interns: Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date 07.08.2020.
Key Dates for Panjab University Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Closing Date||07.08.2020|
Panjab University Jobs Notification Important Links: