The planning and Development Department has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Technician. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
Organization Name: Planning and Development Department
Employment Type: Bihar Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 43
Job Location: Bihar
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Joint Director (Technical)
- Senior Scientific Officer (Senior Scientist)
- Scientific Officer (Scientist)
- Junior Scientific Officer (Junior Scientist)
- Scientific Assistant
- Senior Scientific Assistant/Technical Assistant
- Field/Technical/Scientific Assistant
Eligibility Requirments for the Planning and Development Department Jobs Vacancy 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed Under Graduate, Post Graduate, B.Tech, M.Tech, or the equivalent from a recognized Board for PDD Jobs 2020.
- Minimum Age: 32 year
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Rs. 45,000 – Rs. 1,15,000/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website PDD at www.state.bihar.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the Planning and Development Department
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Key Dates for Planning and Development Department Recruitment:
|1||Online Application Opening Date||05.10.2020|
|2||Online Application Closing Date||05.11.2020|
Planning and Development Department Jobs Notification Important Links: