Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of 158 Principal. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Employment Type: Punjab Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 158
Post Name: Principal
Official Website: www.ppsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
- Applying candidates must have passed the Master Degree, Ph.D. or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Jobs 2020.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/-
- Written Exam
- Refer to Official Notification
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) at www.ppsc.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:24.03.2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.04.2020