Punjab Public Service Commission has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Principals, Head Master/Head Mistresses & Block Primary Education Officers. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Punjab Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Punjab Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 544
Post Name: Principal, HM & Officers
Official Website: www.ppsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
- Applying candidates must have passed Any Degree, Master’s Degree with Minimum 60% Aggregate Marks or the equivalent from a recognized Board for PPSC Jobs 2020.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 10,300 – Rs. 34,800/-
- Written exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 3000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 1125/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of Punjab Public Service Commission at www.ppsc.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the Punjab Public Service Commission
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 24.03.2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.04.2020