Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Functional Manager (Group-B). Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Employment Type: Punjab Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 17
Post Name: Functional Manager (Group-B)
Official Website: www.ppsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Details of Vacancies:
- Functional Manager (Group-B) – 17
- Applying candidates must have passed the BE / B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Jobs 2020.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 10,300/- to Rs. 34,800/-
- Written Exam
- Refer to Official Notification
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) at www.ppsc.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 02.03.2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27.03.2020