PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Sub Divisional Engineer. Applicants must read the official notification carefully. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below.
Organization Name: Punjab Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Punjab Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 50
Job Location: Punjab
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Sub Divisional Engineer – 50
Eligibility Requirments for Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs Vacancy 2020:
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Degree in Engineering in Civil or Mechanical or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs 2020.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Sub Divisional Engineer: Rs.5,600-39,100+5,400/-
- Competitive Examinations
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website Punjab Public Service Commission at www.ppsc.gov.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the PPSC
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Key Dates for Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Online Application Opening Date||13.07.2020|
|2||Online Application Closing Date||31.07.2020|
Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs Notification Important Links: