RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Sub Inspector Posts. Applicants must read the official notification carefully. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below.
Organization Name: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 859
Job Location: Rajasthan
Name of the Post :
- Sub Inspector
- Platoon Commander
ELIGIBILITY REQUIRMENTS FOR RAJASTHAN PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION JOBS VACANCY 2021.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for RPSC Jobs 2021.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Refer to Official Notifcation.
- Written Exam
- General/ EWS/ BC/ OBC (Other State Candidates): Rs. 350/-
- OBC, BC Candidates of Rajasthan State: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST/ PH Candidates: Rs. 150/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website RPSC at www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Applicants can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the RPSC
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||09.06.2021|
|2||Application Closing Date||23.06.2021|
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Re-Opening Notification: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here