South Western Railway has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Apprentice. Applicants must read the official notification carefully. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below.
Organization Name: South Western Railway
Employment Type: Railway Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 1004
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Hubballi Division: 287
- Carriage Repair Workshop: 217
- Bengaluru Division: 280
- Mysuru Divison: 177
- Central Workshop: 43
Eligibility Requirments for South Western Railway Jobs Vacancy 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, ITI,, or the equivalent from a recognized Board for SWR Jobs 2020.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- As per Rules South Western Railway Notification 2021.
- Written Exam
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST Women Candidates: Nil
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website RRC SWR at www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Applicants can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the RRC SWR
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
Key Dates for NTPC Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Opening Date||19.12.2020|
|2||Application Closing Date||09.01.2021|
NTPC Jobs Notification Important Links: