State Health Society, Bihar (SHS) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of 70 Lab Technician & Worker. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: State Health Society, Bihar (SHS)
Employment Type: Bihar Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 70
Post Name: Lab Technician & Worker
Official Website: www.statehealthsocietybihar.org
Applying Mode: Online
Details of Vacancies:
- Sr. Lab Technician (RNTCP) – 20
- Clinical Psychologist (NMHP) – 21
- Psychiatric Social Worker (NMHP) – 29
- Applying candidates must have Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board for SHS Jobs 2020.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Sr. Lab Technician (RNTCP): Rs. 19,000/-
- Clinical Psychologist (NMHP): Rs. 60,000/-
- Psychiatric Social Worker (NMHP): Rs. 50,000/-
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of SHS at www.statehealthsocietybihar.org
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the SHS
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.03.2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 09.04.2020