Staff Selection Commission has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Stenographer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Stenographer Grade “C” & “D”
Eligibility Requirments for Staff Selection Commission Jobs Vacancy 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Staff Selection Commission Jobs 2020.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Refer to Official Notification
- Computer-Based Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website SSC at www.ssc.nic.in
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the Staff Selection Commission
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Key Dates for SSC Recruitment:
|1||Online Application Opening Date||10.10.2020|
|2||Online Application Closing Date||04.11.2020|
SSC Jobs Notification Important Links: