Tamilnadu Department of Rural Development has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Panchayat Secretary. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
Organization Name: Tamilnadu Department of Rural Development
Employment Type: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 16
Job Location: Virudhunagar, TamilNadu
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Panchayat Secretary
Eligibility Requirments for Panchayat Secretary Jobs Vacancy 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the 10th or equivalent from a recognized Board for TNRD Jobs 2020.
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.15,900 – Rs.50,400/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website TNRD at www.virudhunagar.nic.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- “Refer to Official Notification.”
Key Dates for TNRD Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Application Closing Date||16.10.2020|
TNRD Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Official Notification & Application: Click Here to Download