Urban Development and Housing Department have recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Post Junior Engineer. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
Organization Name: Urban Development and Housing Department
Employment Type: Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 442
Job Location: Bihar
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer
Eligibility Requirments for Urban Development and Housing Department Jobs Vacancy 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Diploma in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board for UDHD Jobs 2020.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Rs. 27,000/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website UDHD at www.state.bihar.gov.in
- Applicants can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the India Post
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Key Dates for Aavin Recruitment:
|1||Online Application Opening Date||18.11.2020|
|2||Online Application Closing Date||07.12.2020|
UDHD Jobs Notification Important Links: