West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Technician. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
Organization Name: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Employment Type: West Bengal Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 60
Job Location: Kolkata
Name of the Post :
- Medical Officer
- Staff Nurse
- Lab Technician
- Clinical Psychologist
ELIGIBILITY REQUIRMENTS FOR WEST BENGAL HEALTH RECRUITMENT BOARD JOBS VACANCY 2021.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Post of 12th, B.Sc, Graduate, MBBS or the equivalent from a recognized Board for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Jobs 2021.
- Maximum Age: 68 Years
- Rs. 22,000 – 60,000/-
- Written Test
- Computer Test
- For All Candidates: Rs.100/-
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website WB Health Recruitment Board at www.wbhrb.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill in your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste, and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address.
- District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Hooghly O/o the Chief Medical Officer of Health, DRS Campus, Barabazar, Chinsurah, Hooghly, 712101.
Key Dates for WB Health Recruitment Board Recruitment:
|1||Offline Application Opening Date||18.02.2021|
|2||Offline Application Closing Date||04.03.2021|
WB Health Recruitment Board Jobs Notification Important Links
- Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download