West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission (WBCSC) has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of 49 Office Assistant. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission (WBCSC)
Employment Type: West Bengal Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 49
Location: West Bengal
- Grade II
- Office Assistant
- Assistant Accountant
- Assistant Supervisor
- Field Officer
- Sales-Cum General Assistant
Official Website: www.webcsc.org
Applying Mode: Online
- Applying candidates must have passed the 10th/ 12th/ Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for WBCSC Jobs 2020.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
Pay Scale: Rs.15,120 – 62,042/-
- Written Exam
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of WBCSC at www.webcsc.org
- Applicants can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the WBCSC
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 17.10.2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.11.2020