Warehousing Development & Regulatory Authority has recently invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Section Officer, Assistant Director, and Other Posts. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
Organization Name: Warehousing Development & Regulatory Authority
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 11
Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Director (IT)
- Under Secretary (Administration & Finance)
- Deputy Director
- Principal Private Secretary
- Assistant Director (IT)
- Section Officer (Technical)
- Private Secretary
Eligibility Requirments for Warehousing Development & Regulatory Authority Jobs Vacancy 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, B.E/B. Tech, or the equivalent from a recognized WDRA Jobs 2020.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer To Official Notification.
- Rs. 47,600 – Rs.1,51,100/-
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website of WDRA at www.wdra.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to Download the Official Notification & Application Form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Printed Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Date of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets, Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be sent to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before the last date.
- 4 th Floor, NCUI Building, 3, Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110016.
Key Dates for Warehousing Development and Regulatory Authority Recruitment:
|1||Offline Application Opening Date||05.10.2020|
|2||Offline Application Closing Date||09.11.2020|
Warehousing Development and Regulatory Authority Jobs Notification Important Links:
- Official Notification & Application: Click Here to Download